Monday, February 9, 2015

granny blanket : grandma's heart

Guess what it's doing outside right now?!
It's snowing.  Again.  
It's a snow day. Again.
It feels like this winter is never going to end. Ever.

Each week that goes by on my #12inchgrannyblanket is a reminder that we're one week closer to spring and some warmer weather.

WEEK SEVEN || Grandma's Heart
by Carola Wijma
I first attempted this block when I made my first granny blanket in 2011.  It was a fail as I had no idea how to follow a crochet diagram.  I wanted to give it another try and between the diagram and these written directions by JeLire, this time was a lot easier.  


If you are having a hard time with this one, an alternative pattern is "Center Heart Square" by Ginger Badger.

Happy Valentine's Day!
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!