Wednesday, November 20, 2013

top dog dies: pretty as a polaroid

This month, Top Dog Dies let their Design Team choose some dies from their collection to work with.  I didn't hesitate to pick this little cutie:
Photo Mats Die TW018
I made several cards that I'll be sharing soon, but I couldn't wait to show you this framed garland wall art.

I recently found some pretty inspiration from Journal of Curious Things.  She did a Pretty Polaroid Project and she inspired me to make my own little set of 'Pretty Polaroids':





These were so fun to create.  Here are some close-ups of each:
Sizzix Butterflies and a vintage button
Cute chipboard die cuts and papers from an American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection
More Dear Lizzy papers and accents 
Tag is from TDD Darby Doliy and Tags set; butterfly is Martha Stewart punch
Here they are again.

If you want your own Photo Mats Die, please visit the Top Dog Dies store

1 comment:

  1. That's so beautiful, I love so much this garland. I like Polaroids frame too, but don't have any die !! I have got to add it to my Xmas wish-list ! what is the size of your butterflies ? is it a die too ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!