Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Scrapbooking Catch-up

Sometimes I feel as though I am living in some time warp, where time travels faster than the speed of sound, or at least faster than I can keep up with it.  

        Source: flickr.com via Amanda on Pinterest


I try to live each day, to fully live: finding the beauty, appreciating the little things, feeling grateful, slowing down, breathing in.  But it's hard--there's meal planning, house keeping, homework helping, errand running, party throwing, friend hosting, game watching, laundry folding, meeting attending--all those little daily things that tug at you from every direction.

Can you all relate?

I have been doing some fun crafty things and I'll try to get them all up over the next few days.

I'll start with the March kits from Scrapbook Heaven:


Stunning, right?

Here's what I have created with the Elite:
Serious Business: Once you conquered the monkey bars you couldn't keep from climbing them over and over again until your poor little hands were blistered.
love, love: all you need is love

Fancy

Bass Pro Shop: you guys had a blast exploring the Bass Pro Shop.  Such an amazing store!

thank you card

love your smile, love your spirit, love you more than you know

Love Notes
And with the Petite kit:
genuinely you: this photo is like a time machine--it gives a glimpse of what you'll look like in just a few years
you hold my heart: No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you.  After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside. 
happy days are here again: at the cranberry bog 
This last one is for my forum challenge for this month:

This month I challenge you to step outside your comfort zone and be inspired by someone else's scrapbooking style.  You could use their color scheme, adopt their design, borrow their techniques...totally up to you.  
I have been loving on Wilna Furstenberg lately--her white backgrounds, the softness of her colors, her use of elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!