Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Reveal

I'm a smidge behind this month.  
That might be an understatement.  

Ever have those days where you feel you're doing everything you can just to stay afloat, 
to keep up with the daily stuff--the school papers, the kid's sports, the crafty projects, the work deadlines, the house-cleaning, the meal-planning, the errand-running...

I've had a lot of those days this month.  And then just when I think I'm pulling ahead, something else crops up and I'm further behind.

It happens, and the only way out is to keep plugging along. So here I am sharing the projects I created with the February kits from Scrapbook Heaven.

First, the kits:


Yum, right?

And this month I was able to work on the handmade embellishments included in the kits:


My projects:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!