Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cornucopia of Cards Crop

If you enjoy making cards, or like to have a challenge to inspire you when you create, then you will want to head on over to the Scrapbook Heaven Forum for our upcoming Cornucopia of Cards Crop.  The fun begins next Friday, November 18th.

The Deets:
You're invited to Scrapbook Heaven's Cornucopia of Cards Crop! The DT has cooked up a smorgasbord of deliciousness. It's a Thanksgiving feast like none you have tasted and is sure to whet your creative appetite! Join us beginning Friday, November 18 for entree items, colorful side dishes, and technique-filled desserts. Who knows, you may even pick up a new recipe or two for your cookbook. See you at the banquet, and don't forget to bring a friend (and your creative appetite!).
Here's a little sneaky peeky of the projects I created for this crop:




I hope you will stop by!

Oh, and while I'm here I have one more November Elite kit LO to share with you:

I created this page for my technique challenge for the crop, but then remembered...duh, it's a CARD crop!  Thought I could sneak it in anyway, but those DT girls at Scrapbook Heaven run a tight ship ;) 



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!