Friday, July 2, 2010

Bloggy Catch-up {again}

It's been a while since I posted.  I hate when this happens.  Life just gets in the way.  Good life, but still the kind that makes it hard to post some projects.  I don't even know where I've left off, so I'll post a few things now and then try to get back on track over the weekend.

Some LO's:
for a sketch challenge at a new forum I discovered recently: For the Luv of Art .  Lots of talented artists over there.
 I was the super-duper lucky duck winner of Echo Park Paper's first paper release designed by Crystal Wilkerson.  Just by playing along with Paper Craft Planet's 4 May sketches, I wound up with this sunny, happy kit.  I am a lucky girl!
for Carla's June recipe challenge at Scrapbook Heaven

for Susan's June rub-on challenge at Scrapbook Heaven
That's it for now.  I've been working on some granny squares for a scarf that I hope to have done in time for winter.  If only I could get a headstart like this on Christmas shopping!  I filmed a little video tute for them a couple of weeks ago.  Just need to rewatch it to see how it came out and then maybe I'll post it here.

Speaking of videos, I'll be doing my very first live recorded show with Scrapbook Heaven next Friday, the 9th.  Please, please, if you can, come see me.  I'll be posting all the deets this weekend.  But I can tell you that it will be a show on ATC's  If you don't know what those are, you've got to come check it out.  If you do know what they are, please come see because I'm hoping to have a couple of new techniques for you and some projects to share. 

Alrighty, I'm off to bed now because somehow tomorrow has suddenly turned into today and I need some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!