Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Thanksgiving Project

During this time of the year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our feeling of gratitude. This is a mini-album I put together last Thanksgiving to house my families' notes of gratitude. I'm planning to do the same project again this year, maybe something more along the lines of this adorable box by Alexandra.That's my beautiful sister alongside my gorgeous niece (I must go warn them I put their photos up here!)


I found the original instructions for creating the meander book at Splitcoast. Below you can download and print my instructions I created for a class:

Meander Book Class


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out!
    I love that book you made last year and it's so generous of you to have included the instructions!
    I'll definitely give it a try, I love making that sort of books! I hope I understand everything ;-)

    I sent you an email this morning, hope you received it?! Please email me so we can talk about the ATC among other things ;-)

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!