Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday Cards no. sixteen

Sitting on my desk:

leftover rhinestones from a project I did with the kiddos in my son's class last week
+ tinfoil I had torn off the roll and didn't need
______________________________________________________________
today's holiday card

A few dry brushstrokes of paint, and then a roll through the ol' Big Shot (I've been Cuttlebug-embossing-folder-happy lately) creates the background. It needed a touch of something so I stitched on a bit of crocheted trim.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! Love it!!! I am getting so many fantastic ideas from you! Thank you!


    Lisa Sturgill

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!! I had not even thought of using tin foil! What a super fabulous idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!