Sunday, August 23, 2009

Marks Paper Co.

Marks Paper Co. is having a challenge over on their blog and they're giving away a free printable with which to make a project, any project at all. I came up with this mini album. It measures 4"x4". All the papers used in the mini come on the printable sheet (I printed it 4 times). I bound the pages with this technique I found on You Tube (loving You Tube lately for all the crafty tutorials).

front cover:

page one:
page two:
page three:

back cover:
Extra materials: SU! scallop circle punch, SU! scallop border punch, SU! round tab punch, Fiskars 1 1/2" circle punch SU! chocolate chip and ruby red cardstock (used to punch scallop circles), Dymo label maker, felt flowers, buttons, floss, SU! old olive ink, SU! Paint Prints and Springtime Stems stamp sets (for leaf and stem).
I am loving the whole concept of a downloadable, printable coordinated sheet(s) for projects. Jump on over to Marks Paper Co. and grab yours and see what you can come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning this contest, it was a fun one for sure and the printables was great fun to work with. I love you mini book.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!