Thursday, August 27, 2009

Merry and Bright

I know it sounds crazy, but it's time to start thinking about handmade Christmas cards. Cathy over at Moxie Fab issued a challenge for a "fun and cute" card creation. Here's what I came up with:
She describes "fun & cute" as closely related to "clean and graphic." Given that, I went with a simply designed tree inspired by the one in SU!'s Merry and Bright set. Accented with a doodled trunk and polka dot branches, the tree is complete with a popped up star on top. A simple and "cute" sentiment finishes off the card. This little assignment will hopefully jump start the juices for our family holiday card this year. If you need some inspiration for your holiday cards check out the holiday galleries here.

5 comments:

  1. xmas card? stop stop stop.. my mind is spinning! LOL... love the simple and cute version of yours sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I just adore it. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!