Friday, July 31, 2009

Chase You

I've been trying to scrapbook my pre-digital-camera pics (already printed in 4x6 and filed chronologically), and I have to say I am loving it. It's been so much fun looking back through our photos from when the boys were small. And there's a certain perspective I now have for what stories are important to tell. Instead of being down on myself about being "so far behind" in my scrapbooking, I can be happy to reminisce on days gone by and make connections between the different periods in my children's lives to tell their story more completely.


There's no such thing as being too far behind. Look through some unscrapped photos and let the rush of memories and emotions write the story that's waiting to be told.

This layout uses the current Pencil Lines sketch.
The pattern papers are mostly from My Mind's Eye; stickers are American Crafts, chipboard phrase is Scenic Route, the bottom border is pom-pom fringe sewn to rick-rack.

3 comments:

  1. So true!!! love what memories pictures bring back! thanks for the inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! I love the bright colors, they match the bright boys:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!